Big line furniture
This place is a total dump i have recently bought furniture at this place its in the Bronx in Webster ave by Fordham Rd, so i had an expected date to have my furniture at a due time, well that was not the case because i am still waiting for my furniture they do not call the customer about the arrival of your furniture and they do not call at all, i wasted a lot of money for this dump and the service is very ***. So i advise anyone if you want to get furniture for your place do not go to that particular place because you will gett angina, and be more stress out just to get your stuff on a certain time you will be lucky if you get it in a month,review #298870
You may also like
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I ordered a Queens sized Serta Iseries mattress and after I put it on my new frame about 2 weeks later, I realized that the mattress was about 2.5 to..."
- "My wife and I bought over $3000 worth of furniture from Royal in early November of 2014. Today is January 11, 2015, and we still haven't received everything. When we went..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "Extremely poor customer service.. I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."