Big line furniture
This place is a total dump i have recently bought furniture at this place its in the Bronx in Webster ave by Fordham Rd, so i had an expected date to have my furniture at a due time, well that was not the case because i am still waiting for my furniture they do not call the customer about the arrival of your furniture and they do not call at all, i wasted a lot of money for this dump and the service is very ***. So i advise anyone if you want to get furniture for your place do not go to that particular place because you will gett angina, and be more stress out just to get your stuff on a certain time you will be lucky if you get it in a month,
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "The order didn't come even though it says on the website it was delivered..."
- "Did not work..i had burn on the location i used it..its works nothing like the commercial...very dangerous..see pic this is only some of the burn marks..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "I have an unfortunately bad review of McKenney. As a matter of fact, whenever I get into my car, I literally think of McKenney and my sales person and..."
- "Bought new Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 with Lifeproof case. Went to register after getting back to office had to remove case to take photos of inside serial numbers of case...."
- "couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality. I was afraid to..."