Big line furniture
This place is a total dump i have recently bought furniture at this place its in the Bronx in Webster ave by Fordham Rd, so i had an expected date to have my furniture at a due time, well that was not the case because i am still waiting for my furniture they do not call the customer about the arrival of your furniture and they do not call at all, i wasted a lot of money for this dump and the service is very ***. So i advise anyone if you want to get furniture for your place do not go to that particular place because you will gett angina, and be more stress out just to get your stuff on a certain time you will be lucky if you get it in a month,
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle. We took a vehicle..."
- "nag order po kami ng ka work ko nung April 14,2016 tapos nag bayad po agad kami sa 7-eleven kasi didaw po COD at darating daw po ang item ng..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."