This place is a total dump i have recently bought furniture at this place its in the Bronx in Webster ave by Fordham Rd, so i had an expected date to have my furniture at a due time, well that was not the case because i am still waiting for my furniture they do not call the customer about the arrival of your furniture and they do not call at all, i wasted a lot of money for this dump and the service is very ***. So i advise anyone if you want to get furniture for your place do not go to that particular place because you will gett angina, and be more stress out just to get your stuff on a certain time you will be lucky if you get it in a month,
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Complaints very similar to my experience with Rosewe.com I had seen images surfacing through my feed on Facebook. I saw a couple of items that I could use to..."
- " PROGRESSIVE STOLE CHRISTMAS FROM MY CHILDREN! Merry Christmas to all! After all nothing good has happened with me and my case . Progressive has decided to make my life a living..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."